RENEE OLSTEAD - IS YOU OR IS YOU AIN'T MY BABY



Music and Lyrics by Louis Jordan and Billy Austin

Oh, I got a man that's always late
Any time we have a date
But I love him
Yes I love him

So I'm gonna walk up to his gate
See if we can get it straight
Cause I want him
Yeah I intend to have him
I'll just ask him

Is you is or is you ain't my baby
Well, the way you're acting lately, well it makes me doubt
You were still my baby, baby
But it seems like my flame in your heart, well it's just gone out

A man is a creature
That has always been strange
Just when you're sure of one
You'll find that he's gone and made a change

Is you is or is you ain't my baby
Well, maybye my baby found somebody new
Or is my baby still my baby too

1 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος

last few days our class held a similar discussion about this subject and you show something we have not covered yet, appreciate that.

- Laura

Return top