DIANA KRALL - WALK ON BY



Music by Burt Bacharach
Lyrics by Hal David

Diana Krall – piano, vocals
Anthony Wilson – guitar
John Clayton – bass
Jeff Hamilton – drums
Paulinho Da Costa – percussion
& Rio de Janeiro orchestra

If you see me walking down the street
and I start to cry each time we meet
walk on by
walk on by
make believe that you don't see the tears
just let me grieve in private
cause each time I see you
I break down and cry
walk on by.

I just can't get over losing you
and so if I seem broken and blue
walk on by
walk on by
foolish pride that's all that I have left
so let me hide the tears
and the sadness you gave me
when you said goodbye
walk on by.

2 σχόλια:

Unknown

Εξαιρετική η μικρή. Homage βέβαια η εκτέλεση, αλλά μπροστά σε κάτι τέρατα που κάνουν άλλοι "διασκευαστές", παράδεισος.

theachilles

Ξέρει να τραγουδά Bacharach η Diana μας. Αρκεί να θυμηθούμε το The Look of Love...

Καλησπέρα φίλε.

Return top